Michelle was a member of one of the first classes of women to attend Dartmouth College, and from that moment on, she continued to be a trailblazer. Over the last 35 years, she has balanced both a successful career and a successful marriage. Together, Michelle and her husband, Bud, have raised two children who are now adults and forging their way in their own careers.
Along the way, Michelle has managed many of the challenging balancing acts and trade-offs that one experiences during life’s journey.
My Career Journey: Balance, Leadership, and Personal Choices
In Michelle’s keynote speech on Women’s Leadership, you will learn how to consider the “Right Choices” for your life and career, and may even have a laugh or two as she shares stories about her colorful journey that has been fully enjoyed!
5 Insights You Will Learn:
1. It’s about making choices
2. It’s not a straight road; be prepared for bumps
3. Making the most of the bumps
4. 7 things that make “the dual career” easier
5. Don’t measure yourself on anyone else’s time schedule